Join Our Team
StarEvents is always looking for fun, upbeat, and creative individuals to join our team in the summers. We want individuals who are ready to work hard while enjoying the experience of helping to produce and be part of the best summer festivals in Chicago.
Seasonal Event Jobs Available:
- Food and Beverage servers
- Gate staff
- Summer Internships– click here to find out more about our internships.
If you are interested in being apart of our seasonal staff in the summer, we want to know more about you. Please email along your resume and a little something about yourself. Make sure to let us know specifically what type of job you are looking for in the body of the email.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com with the subject line of “Summer Event Staff.”
Check back to this page periodically to look for vacant full time and seasonal positions, as we do update our employment page regularly.
Event Planning Internship Opportunities
StartEvents is looking for Sophomores and Juniors in college who are ready for exciting 2015 Summer Internship Opportunities!
We work in a fun, upbeat, and creative office.. and want students to come on board who are ready to work hard while enjoying the experience of helping to produce and be part of the best events in Chicago. You will experience all aspects of the industry when interning with StarEvents… from planning to production, you will be involved every step of the way!
If you are interested in one of our event planning internships, we want to know more about you. Please fill out the Summer Internship Application and send along with your resume. We receive many applications each summer so make sure yours stands out. Be CREATIVE! Make a video, a collage, a playlist….anything to show us who you are.
Please send all submissions to Emily@StarEvents.com with the subject line of “Summer Internship Opportunity” by February 27th
Internship Time Requirements:
- May-Aug/Sept (Ending date flexible)
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- ALL WEEKENDS WITH EVENTS!
Types of Internships:
- Communicate exciting social media news
- Monitor and engage on various social media platforms
- Research to find and engage with social media communications
- Update website as needed
- Track website statistics
- Writing articles for blog
Street Team/ Marketing:
- Generating collateral materials and posting website content
- Helping with marketing efforts
- Writing articles for blog
- Managing distribution of collateral materials
- Media monitoring
- Manage the flow of paperwork
- Assist and facilitate staff as necessary
- Process vendor applications
- Assist clients
- Taking video footage at all of our special events
- Making promotion videos (around 2 minutes long)
- Preferable major in Film Production
- Knowledge of the film production technologies is a MUST